My 2016 #RockMyTBR List



In my last post, I announced the various challenges that I'll be participating in for 2016, one of which is #RockMyTBR hosted by Sara of The YA Book Traveler. I already got the chance to skim over my bookshelf and came up with a list of books (mostly YA) that I intend to finish for this challenge. I will post my list here so other readers can check if we have some books in common that we could buddy read with. Also, this list will be my way of tracking my progress with the challenge. I'll update this post from time to time to cross out those ones that I've already knocked off from my TBR pile.


Here goes my list, with book titles linked to Goodreads:
  1. Another Day by David Levithan
  2. Blackbird Fly by Erin Entrada Kelly
  3. Everything That Makes You by Moriah McStay
  4. Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang
  5. Famous In Love by Rebecca Serle
  6. How To Love by Katie Cotugno
  7. Lottery Boy by Michael Byrne
  8. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
  9. Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
  10. Meritropolis by Joel Ohman
  11. Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre
  12. Starry Night by Isabel Gillies
  13. The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
  14. The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie
  15. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
  16. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
  17. Trial By Fire by Josephine Angelini
  18. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan

To recap the mechanics of #RockMyTBR: read a minimum of one book per month from books already owned (published). I am aiming for the minimum twelve books for the whole year but I sandbagged a few titles in my list just in case I DNF some.

So, have you also done some listing of the books that you will read for 2016? Do you have any titles from your list that we have in common? Just hit me in the comments if you want to buddy read with me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...