Stacking the Shelves (STS #8)

Image: Kaboompics

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books added to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

Heya! It's been a while since I posted a book haul. Today I share my new eBooks I have obtained from the last few weeks. As I've shared in this post, I recently discovered a way to purchase from Amazon without using a credit card and we all know where that would lead, right? Yes, you guessed it right: adding more books to my TBR.

Also, I won an eBook from the Facebook Launch Party for Promdi Heart, an anthology of Filipino hometown love stories. And downloaded a freebie book from Ines Bautista-Yao.

So see below all my shiny new digital acquisitions! Cover images are linked to Goodreaads.


Bought:


JustKate

TheGirlFromTheWell

SufferLove


GirlInPieces

RedRising



Won:


Freebie:


Ahaha, I am extremely pleased with my haul. What about you, fellow book wanderers? Any new books acquired lately? Share it with me in the comments section. Or link me up to your book haul post, I'd like to go and see your new books. :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...