Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (STS #3)


Image: Kaboompics

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews. It's all about sharing the books added to our shelves, may it be physical or virtual.

I am in a major reading slump these days and what could be a more clever way to cure it than to obtain more books! My sister and I bought two paperbacks from our last bookstore stop. Also, I received an e-ARC for a blog tour organized by Dianne of Oops! I Read a Book Again.

Take a look at the books that I got this week (with links to Goodreads):

Bought from a local bookstore:

Another Day by David Levithan and Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira



For Review:

Sidekick by Natalie Whipple (e-ARC)

Photo: Goodreads

So, any new books added to your shelf lately? Share it with me in the comments section. Or link me up to your book haul post, I'd be delighted to stop by. :)

7 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these but I hope you enjoy them.

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of Sidekick, but Love Letters to the Dead got really good reviews. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these books, but Love Letters To The Dead sounds like an interesting story. I'm tempted to add it to my book club's list of future choices.

    http://natalieslife.com/2015/10/stacking-the-shelves-181

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good ones - especially curious about Love Letters Dead. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Letters to the Dead looks so awesome!
    Enjoy your books :)

    Sugar & Snark - Latest haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard mixed things about Love Letter to the Dead, I hope you enjoy ;)

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I read Every Day but I have yet to read the companion. It sounds amazing though! Have a wonderful week! :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...